I claimed my life’s purpose many years ago, not even knowing what it meant at the time. As I grew mentally, spiritually, and emotionally, I began to understand and utilize this calling. My purpose is to help others along the path.
Often people ask me, “What path?” My answer is your path… whatever that is.
The significant questions are:
- Do you know what your path is? (…or maybe you were dutifully heading down a path someone else set for you.)
- Have you fallen off the path? (…or maybe you were knocked off course.)
- Are you bored with your path? (…or maybe you are ready to “level up.”)
And here are some solutions:
- I will help you find your path if you don’t know where it is.
- I will help you get back on the path if you have strayed from it.
- I will help you find a new path if the old one no longer serves you.
I am a transitional coach, helping others navigate change in their lives. Whether you are changing careers, going through a divorce, or trying to figure out what you want to be when you grow up, the support of a coach can help ease a painful situation, improve a good one, or catapult you to the next level. My ultimate goal is to help you grow closer to your ideal self, whatever you say that is.
If you are ready to begin the next phase of your journey with direction, support, and accountability, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.